Fall in love with this beautiful old home built in 1936 located in the National Historic community in Spartanburg. Boasting a stylish interior with an array of classic features, this beautiful four-bedroom home offers luxury living on an impressive scale.
This beautiful home has been updated from top to bottom yet still retained its original character.
638 Norwood Street boast the following home features:
- Uniquely designed front porch with herringbone patterned brick pavers.
- Large formal living room/parlor featuring a gas log fireplace and original hardwood floors.
- Formal dining room complete with a large built in window seat.
- Beautiful kitchen featuring custom cabinets, granite countertops, sub-zero refrigerators, Miele double oven, Wolf gas range, Butler’s Pantry and farmhouse sink.
- Cozy sitting room that can be a library with its custom built-in cabinets and bookshelves
- Spacious office that could also serve as a bedroom with a luxurious bathroom.
- Fabulous master bedroom featuring a gas log fireplace.
- Luxurious master bath with separate granite top vanities with a beautiful tub in between, ceramic tile, frameless shower, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, and walk in closet.
- Two more bedrooms and bathrooms located on the main and lower level.
- Large room on the lower level complete with a theater and wet bar that connects to the screened porch and patio with built in grill.
- More space to get cozy on the Teak wood deck.
- This home is situated on a corner lot, surrounded by large mature trees. With over 4,000 sq. ft. of living space, there is plenty of space for every member of the family to come together or spend time apart.
638 Norwood Street is conveniently close to schools, places of worship, downtown, shops, and other amenities. Situated in Converse Heights, a popular community located close to downtown Spartanburg where streets are lined with large oak trees and beautiful old homes. If you are looking to experience tranquil lifestyle in contemporary settings, add this fabulous home to your must-see list.
Please contact the J Michael Manley Team at 864-881-1258. Click here for more information about 638 Norwood Street , Spartanburg, SC 29302